We provide archive research in Central State Historical Archives of Ukraine in Lviv.
We will look for information and documents important to you and take digital photos of what we locate.
Our services include:
- Research information in Josephinian Cadastre yrs 1785 – 1788 and Franciscan Cadastre yrs 1819 – 1820;
- Research information in Tax documents yrs 1762 – 1861;
- Checking the Municipal Court and Lands Tribunal 15th – 18th century (court books);
- Checking the personal files of employees and officers of the Regional Directorate of State Railways in Lviv (Lwów), yrs 1884 – 1939;
- Checking and making photocopies of cadastral maps, registers of plots of land and their owners from the 18th to the 19th century;
- High quality digital photos from source documents.
For scientific and academic researchers we offer:
- Checking archival inventories and catalogues according to our clients indications, including:
– Translation of inventories
– We can order and verify documents, so our client can start research immediately after arriving to the archive (it can spare 2 – 3 days)
- Other services
We will individually settle with you the scope of the search, the cost and the due date. We conduct queries for both private individuals and institutions. More information about ordering our services, costs and payment – ordering services.